Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Etisalat Cliqfest: HND1 student, Chikelu wins Kia Picanto car in Aba


Chikelu Obijiofor, a Higher National Diploma (HND-1) student of Business Administration and Management, at the Abia State Polytechnic, Aba, recently emerged the winner of the Kia Picanto car in the Etisalat Cliqfest.

DigitalSENSE Business News notes that the fun-packed two-day campus storm which took place at the Abia State Polytechnic witnessed many students smiling home with numerous prizes including the ultimate prize of a brand new car.

Cliqfest is an Etisalat youth educational, entertainment and customer reward initiative targeted at the Nigerian Students.

Also, the shows were characterised by seminars, concerts and football tournaments all aimed at giving students opportunities to identify with the Easycliq product and have fun while learning and winning prizes.

Manager, Youth Segment, Etisalat Nigeria, Idiare Atimomo told participants that Etisalat was on a mission to impact positively on Nigerian youths and would stop at nothing to demonstrate its commitment to creating equal opportunities among Nigerian students which will help them develop their talents in a bid to attain success once out of school.

“Cliqfest is one of the ways we try to connect with our customers in the youth segment. We understand their telephony needs and have responded to it innovatively with our Easycliq package. Bringing Etisalat Cliqfest to Nigerian higher institutions is just one of the ways we show how much we appreciate our customers and reward them,” Atimomo said.

On the empowerment seminar, he said, “many of the things they have learnt at the seminar will help develop and improve their skills later in life. This is the 31st higher institution we have been to, impacting knowledge and giving out gifts.”

It was an excitement galore when Etisalat presented prizes to students who won in a raffle draw, including Etisalat Gaga Smart phones, Nokia Asha Smart phones, recharge cards and other prizes as well as the star prize of the day, a brand new Kia Picanto car won by Chikelu Obijiofor.

Reacting, Chikelu attributed his win to an act of God as he still could not believe he won the car.

“I am very much overwhelmed. Words cannot describe how I am feeling; I am shaking inside because I am too excited. God did it for me because I prayed and even fasted when I heard Etisalat was coming to our school. This is the best gift anybody can give me and I thank Etisalat for this gift. I can never forget this day because I never thought that at my age I will be able to ride a car of my own. I thank Etisalat for what they have done in my life and I will always continue to be an ambassador for Etisalat.” 

... Making SENSE of digital revolution!

No comments: