Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Winners get prizes @ Etisalat FC Barcelona Promo


The first  set of winners in the daily draw category of this years’ edition of the Etisalat Nigeria FC Barcelona promo, have began to receive their prizes.

The six lucky winners include Abdulkadir Saidu Imam, Yahaya Musbau, Temitope Ayeni, Vincent Oluwasesan, Paul Chukwudi and Obinwanne Ikedinnu were presented with a cheque of N500, 000 each at the Etisalat Experience Centre, Ikeja Mall amid.

Commenting, one of the winners, Mr. Obinwanne Ikedinnu said this was the best gift he had received from any network since the inception of GSM in Nigeria. 

“Although I have won a jersey and a mobile phone from Etisalat in the past, this is the best gift I have ever won and I am looking forward to also winning the Mercedes Benz Jeep that will be given out in the monthly draw. I know that Etisalat does not discriminate by saying once you win a prize you cannot win another one in the same promo. So, I believe that God will answer my prayer in this regard,” he said.

Another customer, and two-time winner of the N500,000 prize money, Mrs. Temitope Ayeni echoed similar sentiments. “This is simply awesome! I am the happiest person here today. You cannot even imagine how much Etisalat has touched my life. This is my second time of winning N500,000 from my network and I was so happy when I got a call telling me I won. I have made a commitment today that as for me, I will not use any other network if it is not an Etisalat line. My friends and family who were on other networks have ported to Etisalat and have also started enjoying the benefits of a network that cares,” she said. 


... Making SENSE of digital revolution!

No comments: